Thursday, April 29, 2010

It must be Spring!

Where does the time go?!
We are enjoying some wonderful flowers in the garden, mostly they make up the view from my studio window.





I will try and scan some of the letters I have been working on lately and get them up. Guild members travelling to ABC 2010 this summer are going to donate autograph books to the registration gift bags. The paper is being folded by our member Jo and the cover art work is progressing. The books will be Japanese stab bound very similar to the donations Molly and I made to the ABC 2000 gift bags.  I said that I would also donate a handmade journal for their silent auction - paper is torn and folded, covers have been done and I shopped for inside papers to use when Erin and I went to Seattle for her birthday. So many projects! no wonder I can't see the top of my desk for paper and tools!
Although we won't hear until mid June what classes we have at the conference this summer, I have had to book things like a rental car, and extra night on campus and we are currently trying to decide what hotel to stay at close to the airport so all of us can be on time for our flights home.  Glad we aren't headed there today, there was snow overnight in Calgary!

3 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

Your garden flowers are just beautiful. Would like to see a pic of the journal. Please?

Bev said...

Thanks CJ. I will post a pic when it's done. At the moment is in pieces... and really doesn't resemble a book at all.

Julie Gray said...

Oh goodie! I'm gonna bid on THAT!!